Links for Sunday...
- John Moores will remain majority owner of the Padres for three or four years even if he agrees to sell the team to Jeff Moorad, according to Tom Krasovic. Major league executives say Padres CEO Sandy Alderson is likely to leave if Moorad takes over.
- In a recent poll, Giants fans were divided on the idea of signing Manny Ramirez.
- The Pirates haven't offered Doug Mientkiewicz a contract.
- Thomas Stinson looks at an offseason of "mediocrity" for the Braves.
- Bobby Cox likes the looks of Kenshin Kawakami.
- Larry LaRue asks who's on first for the Mariners this year.
- Joe Posnanski sees Adam Dunn and Willie Bloomquist as opposites in a way.
- Michael Silverman compares the pre-Bronx careers of Mark Teixeira and Jason Giambi.